Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wild Blue Bluebery Lager

Here we are again, with a couple extra drinking buds to review some brews. Of course there's me, Frank; and Kevin. Joining us are Paul and sitting in for Rufus, is Chris.
Frank: This beer is Wild Blue Blueberry Lager.
Kevin: It startled me when I poured it because it looked like Jesus Juice. (wine).
Paul: It smells like Jesus Juice, too.
Chris: First taste I'm pleasantly surprised.
Kevin: It's fizzy and fruity.
Frank: So it's kinda like Paul?
Paul: Nice!
Kevin: It definitely finishes like a Lager...not quite a skunky coating on my toungue.
Frank: Hmm, 8% ABV. High Five!
Paul: It's nice to try but probably not again.
Chris: Well its not Bud Light.
Kevin: Chris doesn't like to drink beer, he just likes to pee a lot.
Frank: Overall not bad, consensus is a 1.625 average rating on our scale.

No comments: